Padala Charitable Trust (PCT) is a non-profit, non-government organization founded and registered in 2002. PCT works in the fields of advocacy and operations to reach out to the marginalized with no bar on their caste, religion or gender.
We advocate girl child safety, socio- economic upliftment of marginalized, menstrual health, female empowerment and fight against child sexual abuse. PCT strives to constantly reinvent its projects and practices to foster socio- economic development of the deprived.
Focusing on community growth is a step we are taking towards village-cluster development. Our Educational projects include providing scholarships to meritorious students in need. We select orphans and semi orphans from impoverished backgrounds and take care of their educational and personal needs.
It is our motto to strengthen government-run schools and colleges. We strive to improve their educational standards, awareness on safety and practical skills. We achieve this by introducing these children to value education, career guidance and personality development.
Our activity based approach leaves a lifetime of memories. To accomplish this feat, we use audio- visual aids and ensure our discourses are participatory. Our team loves upgrading to maximize our impact and is on a constant learning curve. Every time we hold a session, we design it to leave an everlasting impression on our listeners.
Thousands of students and benefactors give oral and written testimonials on how we have touched their lives. We feel immensely grateful for all the live stories we get to be a part of. Each and every person in our team is empathetic towards our benefactors and their needs.
Our impact is our legacy.
One day every child irrespective of caste, religion, gender in this nation will have equal right to survival, protection, development and participate in nation building.
Every PCT’s programme is designed around the empowerment of students, teachers and parents.
PCT is working towards it’s vision by:
1. Inspiring and Empowering the younger generation with the required life skills, career guidance and leadership to help them realize their potential so that they can make the society a much better place to live in.
2. Encouraging brilliance among the poor through Scholarship Programme
3. Imparting Health Education to Adolescent boys and girls
4. Offering education support to single parent and no parent children from govt high schools with basic amenities to help this isolated group of underprivileged children to get equal opportunity and can become part of main stream
Majji Satya Prakash
+91 98664 88681
K Bhavani Prasad
+91 94922 47476
+91 93999 69666
+91 96769 66667
+91 99483 65678
T Malleswara Rao
+91 94922 47469
+91 99493 97566
S S Surya Kumar
+91 98664 28869
Kulla Maheswara Rao
+91 98490 48677
Sri.A.Sridhar Babu, IAS
Civil Services, IAS – Uttarakandh -2008
Presently working as:
Secretary of Tobacco Board, Guntur, AP - Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Earlier Worked as:
- Commissoner GST, Uttarakandh.
- District Collector for Districts Uttara Kasi , Tehri Garhwal ( Gadwal) , Champawat.
- Relief Commissioner during super disaster of Uttarakandh 2013.
- Chief Development officer of Tehri Garhwal.
- City magistrate of Haridwar.
Gold Medal in LBSNAA (IAS Training Academy, Mussorie) in 2008.
Contribution to Society:
Author of highly motivating and bestselling books for youngsters such as ‘Meeru Sreelu (మీరూ శ్రీలు)
Offers free counselling and guidance for hundreds of civil aspirants and other students. Also delivers motivational lectures in schools and colleges.
- Selected as Commercial Tax Officer (Group-1) in 1987 and worked at Narasapur, Rajahmundry, Kakinada and Gudivada till 1994.
- Worked as Assistant Commissioner in Visakhapatnam and Central Enforcement Wing, Hyderabad (1994 to 2000), as Dy. Commissioner, Eluru in Inter-State Investigations Wing at Secunderabad Division (2000-2006).
- Worked as Joint Commissioner, Enforcement Wing till 2008 and in Central Computer Wing till 2016.
- On deputation worked as Director, Culture, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (2011). Organized several cultural events including 150th birthday celebrations of Rabindranath Tagore
- Retired as Department Member A.P.VAT Appellate Tribunal,Visakhapatnam in April 2017.
- Nani keratalu (Poetry).
- Sahrudayasangathyam (life experiences with few humble and great people).
Retd Dy. Commissioner
(Ob. Gy.), Practicing in private set up - Vijaya Lakshmi Nursing home, Kakinada & Sri Sri Holistic Multi Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad for 48 years.
- Literacy: Novels – SajeevaSwapnalaau, Chaitanya Deepalu, PratyushaPavanam, VeluturuPuvvulu.
- Health Education Books – Maatruthvam, Mana DehamKadha, Adoloescent Girl Education, Adoloescents health and behaviour.
- Managing Trustee, Centre for Empowerment and Development of Women (CEDOW).
Posts Held previously
- Vice Chairman of Dist. Unit of Indian Red Cross Society.
- Project Coordinator, Urban Health Center, Suryanarayana puram, Kakinada.
- Member, Zilla Grandhalaya Samstha, A.P.
- Rotary Club, Rotary Blood Bank, LokSatta Dist. Unit, Kavitha Sravanthi, Women’s Wing IMA.
Presently serving as:
- Executive Vice President at Bhagavatula Charitable Trust, Visakhapatnam, AP.
- Trustee of Parivarthana, Kakinada, A Home for Orphans and Semi-Orphans.
- Member of several non government organizations including CEDOW.
- Mr. R. A. Rao is a post graduate in engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, and had served the oil industry for over four decades, at senior management and Board-level positions.
- He was the Chairman of Petroleum committees of the Bureau of Indian Standards, and also representing India at ISO, Geneva. Since retirement in 1995 from his professional service, he had been actively involved with various voluntary organisations working for the under- privileged women and children among the rural poor in India.
Sri. RA Rao
Dr. K.Sailaja, MS
Physician & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Graduated from Kurnool Medical College (1984-1990), PG in General Surgery.
- Won Gold Medals in General Medicine (Gynaecology) at Sri Venkateswara University.
- Currently working as Professor at Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
- Associated with Padala Charitable Trust since 2017 mentoring several projects including Swechha.
- Dr. Sailaja is person who always dreams about complete physical and mental well being to be the highest priority of every human being.
- She always enjoys writing stories and columns in several publications and eMagazines.
P.HD Telugu Rety. Lecturer, PSM Sanskrit College & PVR Trust Degree College.
- VennaalaMuggu, untsavaSowrabham, kondaPhalam, kitikibayatavennala, saahithyanubhavam, aakuloaakunayi.
- Reasearch on Satyanveshichalam got gold medal from Andhra university.
- Jeshta literary Award, Menograph award, Keerthi puraskaram, PrathibhaPuraskaralu(2), Best Writer Award from Suseela Narayana Reddy.
Smt V. Veera Lakshmi Devi
Writer and columnist
- Secretary Cedow – Center for empowerment & Development of Women 1998 to 2015 & Chaithanya Vanitha Mandal.
- Life Member – Indian Red Cross, Ashram Shravana( Old Age Home Branch) , Sangeetha Vidwath Sabha ( Music), Loksatta ( Kakinada Branch), A. I. W. C ( Kakinada Branch).
- Member – Family Counselling center, Kakinada, Parivarthana(Street children Care Home), VyaktitwaVikasam ( Personal Development).
- Ambition is to educate and aware women about their rights and to make them self – confident and self – motivated.
- Later In 1981 he started his self business at Rajahmundry and became an iconic role for Sales of Radio, Transmitters, Cassettes, Sound Systems and other electronic goods. He is also associated with many other business activities partnering with his friends and became a trend setter. He is associated with SITI Cable, Automobiles Finance and many other profitable businesses.
- He is mainly associated with the PadalaCharitableTrust right from the beginning and working with them in day to day activities and important events which are held by Padala Charitable Trust.
- He is also associated with Manavatha organisation from 5 years by donating freezer boxes and ambulances.
- Along with his wife he instrumented for Body Organs donation and Eye donation. Now at the Age of 63 also he works as a good citizen of the country by fulfilling the needs of society by supplying non - plastic carry bags against the ban of plastic. He still carries a lot of interest and zeal to do such activities until he can succeed.
Sri. Vetcha Madhu
Sri. Naraharisetty Ravi Krishna
A member of AP. State bar council.
- Naraharisetty Ravi Krishna was elected as a member of AP, State bar Council. During Intermediate and Degree was also student leader and Secretary for Sports .
- Received his law Degree from G.S.K.M law college, Rajamundry in 1992. He completed Induatrial Relations and personal management course from Bharatiya Vidyabhavan . He completed his masters from Andhra University.
- Started his practice in 1992 as a Junior to B. Gokula Krishna garu and established his own office in 1997 and successfully completed 25 years i.e., silver jubilee as an advocate.
- During his practice he was chairman of city legal aids cell, Kakinada.
- Also served as Joint Secretary during 1996-1997 & secretary from 2001-2002 of prestigious Kakinada Bar Council. During his tenure as secretary he organized many seminars with high court judges and also inaugurated new court complex.
- Joined Rotary Golden Jubilee in the year 2005. He is a recipient of prestigious Paul Harrisson Membership, now Currently elected as a member of AP, State bar council and Associated with PCT from 2019.
- Graduation in MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
- Post graduation in Pyschiatry from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
- Consultant Neuropsychiatrist at PRAJNA MIND CLINIC, kakinada.
- Associated with PCT since 2019.
- Aim is to provide Positive mental Health to children and adolescents.
Dr. V. Katan
PSYCHIATRIST (MBBS, DPM)
A S V C Deepthi, B.Tech
P Surya Prasad, M.Tech.
Founder & CEO
K Vamsi Krishna, M.A.
T V R K Raju, B.Com.
N Srinivas, B.Tech.
P V Lakshmi, B.Com.
K Srinivas, M.A. Literature.
K Venkata Prasad, MBA.
T Jyothi, B.A.
T Devi Prasanna, B.Com, B.Ed.
K Vara Prasad
R M K Varma
- People Centric Approach : Our benefactors are the centre of our Universe.
- Empathy : We Listen, Understand and Act.
- Accountability : Accountability Breeds RESPONSE-ABILITY.
- Transparency : Here, Transparency meets Trust.
- Collaboration : We believe, Interdependence is more effective than independence.
- Team Work : Our Team Work makes Our DREAM Work.
- Secularism : Humanity is our only religion.
- Volunteerism : We Connect Students to the Society.
- Self-Sufficiency : Redefining Charity..
Code of Conduct
- Be Loyal to the Organisation: Organisation’s Vision, Mission and Core Values come Prior to Personal Interests.
- Maintain Integrity, Good Character, High Morals and Conduct.
- Treat Others the way you want to be Treated.
- Be the Team Player and Share work of Others.
- Be Transparent, Truthful, Straight and Upfront.
- Be Sensitive to the Image and Integrity of PCT in Public.
- Act as an Ambassador of PCT and become face to the Outside.
- Be Sensitive to Legal, Ethical and Moral Consideration on PCT.
- Avoid Conflict of Interest and Personal gain.
- Keep your Religion and Superstitions at Home.