Padala Charitable Trust (PCT) is a non-profit, non-government organization founded and registered in 2002. PCT works in the fields of advocacy and operations to reach out to the marginalized with no bar on their caste, religion or gender. Our Educational projects involve providing scholarships to meritorious students in need, advocacy around girl child safety, menstrual health, child sexual abuse and female empowerment, career guidance and personality development at schools for the under- privileged. We select orphans and semi orphans from impoverished backgrounds and take care of their educational and personal needs. Focusing on community growth is one more step we are taking towards village-cluster development. PCT strives to constantly reinvent its projects and practices to foster socio- economic development of the deprived.
“With the help of Padala Charitable Trust I completed my Engineering and now working as a deputy manager for BHEL. “Paying it Forward” is the concept that I liked most. To help others same way I received it, I’ve been donating Rs. 10,000/- each year.”
“My life can be seen as before and after Project Vaaradhi. Now I am enough confident to speak out in the class room and I am able to dream my future in a positive way”.
“I thought Menstruation is impure and dangerous but now after hearing this session I strongly believe that it is a normal body Process. Swechha Programme is very useful programme to every girl”.
90% of the girls
“SET Programme is an eye opener session to me. I was so involved during the talk about “Problem solving skill”. Which made me so happy was that I learnt there is no problem without a solution and every problem in life can be solved.”
G Sri Kalyani
“SADGURU programme with the emphasis on honouring the teachers who make the students as leaders and we are happy to selected from students, villagers and officers. Sadguru award is only for hardwork of teachers. it is a great pleasure to be honoured by this trust(padala charitable trust) rather than an award given by government.”
“Now, I am pretty much comfortable with how to take decision with DECIDE formula. I will work on my daily routine and career.”
To empower girls in adolescent health education (physical, emotional changes and menstrual hygiene management)
- 15,000/- will educate & empower one school with average of 100 girls (Rs. 150/- per girl)
- 1,50,000/- will educate & empower one mandal with average of 10 high schools, reaching out to 1000 girls
Rs. 150 includes hygiene kit (Sanitary Napkin, Napkin Pouch, Swechha Handout, Hand Wash Liquid. Hand Kerchief & Jute Bag) also transport and handling cost.
To support orphan/ semi orphan students from govt high schools, by providing stationery, notebooks, daily ware, bicycle (for needy), medical support, life skills education, career guidance, menstrual hygiene awareness for girls and remedial teaching.
- 6,000/- per student per year
- 60,000/- per school to support 10 students per year
To empower the students in the area of Life skills, Motivation & Leadership
- 10,000/- will educate & empower one school with average of 100 students (Rs. 100/- per student)
- 1,00,000/- will educate & empower one mandal with average of 10 high schools, reaching out to 1000 students
Rs. 100 per student also includes some material for each student.
To empower students from government high schools in career guidance.
- 15,000/- will educate & empower one school with average of 100 students (Rs. 150/- per student)
- 1,50,000/- will educate & empower one mandal with average of 10 high schools, reaching out to 1000 students
Rs. 150 per student also includes career guidance kit with 80+ career charts, a banner for school and also a career booklet for each student.
This programme encourages brilliance among the poor.
Preferred Donation Amount
- 5,000/- per student (For Polytechnic, Intermediate, ITI, IIIT etc.)
- 15,000/- Per student (For Engineering)
- 20,000/- Per student (For Medicine)